CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant) Flexible Shifts Birmingham, AL
AMT Medical Staffing is seeking energetic, qualified Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) to fill flexible facility assignments in the Birmingham, AL area. Primary availability needed is for 3 pm to 11 pm shifts during the week, Monday through Friday.
The ideal candidate will be a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) with at least 1 year of experience as a CNA and the ability to stay focused, professional and calm under pressure.
Responsibilities of the Certified Nursing Assistant(CNA)
- Assist with activities of daily living
- Ensure the health, comfort, and safety of patients according to facility guidelines.
- Rely on experience and judgment to accomplish established goals.
- Comply with all state requirements and facility policies and procedures.
- Perform all other CNA duties as needed.
Requirements of the Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
- Certification with the State of Alabama in good standing
- Minimum 1 year of experience as a CNA
- Strong verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to stay focused, professional and calm under pressure
- Valid CPR card and current TB skin test
- Flexible with reliable transportation
- Pass a drug screen and background check
Salary: $13.00 to $15.00 /hour