MOBILE AREA HOSPITAL – DIRECT HIRE OPPORTUNITIES
MEDICAL LABORATORY SCIENTIST/MEDICAL LABORATORY TECHNICIAN – HOSPITAL LABORATORY
Hours – Full time – Nights 10-hour shifts. Including every other weekend and Holidays as needed.
Job Duties: Performs tests and analyze samples according to established procedures. Responsible for patient specimens from receipt in the lab, through preparation and processing, and ultimately through data analysis and result interpretation. Perform sample testing, proficiency, and quality control analysis. Use both automated and manual analytical methods to perform daily job duties.
- B.S. in Medical Laboratory Science or B.A. in Medical Laboratory Technician
- Meets the CLIA standards for moderate and high complexity testing under CFR 493.1433.
- ASCP is not required but preferred.
PART TIME/PRN MEDICAL TECHNOLOGIST/MICROBIOLOGIST – hours would include every third weekend, rotating holidays and weekdays as needed.
Performs tests and analyze samples according to established procedures. Responsible for patient specimens from receipt in the lab, through preparation and processing, and ultimately through data analysis and result interpretation. Perform sample testing, proficiency, and quality control analysis. Use both automated and manual analytical methods to perform daily job duties. Achieves competency and educational requirements working a part time schedule. Excellent communication, attendance and flexibility is required.
- MT/MLS/MLT degree required.
- ASCP required.
- One year experience with Sunquest, Microbiology and Vitek 2 is preferred
- Experience as a Microbiologist in a Hospital Laboratory is preferred.
- Must have strong communication skills (written and verbal) and have a proven record of excellent attendance and customer service.
TRANSFUSION SERVICES SUPERVISOR
Hours: 7am-3:30pm Monday-Friday. Weekends and holidays as needed.
- Bachelor of Science in Medical Laboratory Science
- Preferred AABB Certification
- Possess knowledge levels and judgement capability for effective supervisory functions.
- Must have four years of experience as a medical technologist working in blood bank
- Must have the manual dexterity necessary to perform capillary puncture and venipuncture for the collection of specimens, operate instrumentation, and perform manual and automated pipetting.
- Must possess good verbal communication skills.
- Must have the ability to carry out detailed written or verbal instructions independently.
- Must be able to perform multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Must have knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
If you are interested in any of the opportunities listed, please send your resume for consideration to Lane Pair at firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Category||Allied Health|